Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Choice..the ball is always in my court

While experiencing life and what it has to offer the beauty of it all is that I always have the choice. In the highest of life and the pitfalls along the way I get to choose. As I begin my journey of bringing Ike Pono Vision Quest to Hawaii I am always reminded of my choices. Yes life is difficult, there are many challenges along the way, and if I chose to live my life to the fullest there are also many rewards. As I continue along this path I chose to also find the joy during the struggles, and I know with certainty joy is always there. How do I know this? It is because I have a choice as to my own outlook on the events and expereinces that come to me. So today and every day I choose to live to the best of my ablity "awake" and not in an unconscious state of routines but really experiencing the "wholeness" of life. What choices are you making for yourself today?

No comments:

Post a Comment